Iklan Billboard 970x250

"Every moment with you is a blessing, my best friend" Barack Obama celebrates wife Michelle Obama as she turns 57

Featured Post

New Episode: Island Season 1 Episode 8

Johan overcomes his despair after Chan-hee's death. Mi-ho, who is in pain and blaming herself, vows not to lose anyone else who is precious. From then, she begins receiving intense training... >>> Watch and Downl…

"Every moment with you is a blessing, my best friend" Barack Obama celebrates wife Michelle Obama as she turns 57

Barack Obama took to Twitter to leave a short but sweet message for his wife Michelle Obama as she turns 57. Michelle's birthday is every Jan 17. For her birthday this year, Barack shared a throwback photo of her. He added in the caption: "Happy birthday to my love, my partner, and my best friend. Every moment with you is a blessing. Love you, Miche." The post "Every moment with you is a blessing, my best friend" Barack Obama celebrates wife Michelle Obama as she turns 57 appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Baca Juga
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post