Iklan Billboard 970x250

I love you my husband''- Oritsefemi's wife, Nabila, professes her love for him as he turns a year older

Featured Post

New Episode: Island Season 1 Episode 8

Johan overcomes his despair after Chan-hee's death. Mi-ho, who is in pain and blaming herself, vows not to lose anyone else who is precious. From then, she begins receiving intense training... >>> Watch and Downl…

I love you my husband''- Oritsefemi's wife, Nabila, professes her love for him as he turns a year older

Singer, Oritsefemi turns a year older today January 5. His wife, Nabila, took to her social media handles this morning to profess her love to him. Taking to her Instagram page, Nabila wrote ''Happy Birthday OLUWAFEMI Thankful to celebrate another birthday with you.May the good Lord grant you all your heart desire Keep putting in the good work, Jah gat you and I’m right here with youI love you my husband'' The post I love you my husband''- Oritsefemi's wife, Nabila, professes her love for him as he turns a year older appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Baca Juga
SHARE
Subscribe to get free updates

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Iklan Tengah Post